- Feb 25, 2019
You must be registered for see images
Windows x64 | Standalone & Plug-in & Addons | File size: 105.47 MB
Built for precision.
Made for beauty. Above all, you want better photos. But what if you could have better photos faster? Perfectly Clear has mastered the science of intelligent image correction - creating superior quality photos in record time, so you can get back to doing what you really love...in no time.With Perfectly Clear, you'll get results faster so you can spend more time behind the camera and less time in front of the computer. Take advantage of intelligent image analysis to find and fix numerous camera flaws automatically. Plus, you can quickly add your favorite finishing touch with our stylized LOOKs.
Our presets are just the starting point. Easily apply only the adjustments you need for the perfect image. Use our powerful sharpening and noise reduction, which goes beyond what other tools can do, to unlock a whole new image. Keep an eye on your color and exposure with a dynamic histogram that tracks exposure and color clipping.
Every photographer is different, and so is Perfectly Clear. Our adaptive interface lets you hide tools you don't need while you work, allowing you to focus on your image. Plus, you can make and manage your own presets, which intelligently adapt to each photo.
Rather than move your entire image library or change your workflow, we'll make your existing workflow better. We support several platforms and have more coming soon. With powerful batch processing and up to 30 corrections in one click, we'll make everything better.
Creating our award-winning technology took more than a decade of R&D, multiple patented processes, and over a dozen unique algorithms. We cracked the code on correcting every pixel independently. The proof is in your pictures.
You became a photographer to go out and capture the beauty of the world, not sit inside at an editing desk. We invented our automatic image corrections to take away the tedium and give you back your freedom. So let Perfectly Clear handle the editing chores while you devote your day to doing what you do best-creating incredible images.
- Up to 20 auto corrections with one click
- Batch process 1000s of images in minutes
- Stay within your workflow
- Unlock the details in every image
- Tap into professionally created presets
- Save countless hours of manual editing
- Fine tune details with precise controls
Creating our award-winning technology took more than a decade of R&D, multiple patented processes, and over a dozen unique algorithms. We cracked the code on correcting every pixel independently. That's how we make a 12-megapixel photo look like it was taken with 12 million separate apertures. The proof is in your pictures.
At Athentech, we're committed to solving problems faced by photographers. Every year, we continue to innovate with R&D work by our team of physicists, engineers, and photographers. Every day, we invest in making your photos look their best.
- Perfect Exposure. More effective than traditional brightness, Perfect Exposure lets you maintain Real Color Photography without clipping or washing out. Our technology overcomes the distortions caused by a single aperture by replicating the way your eye gathers light and correcting your exposure pixel by pixel.
- Depth. Brings out the contrast in a photo without messing up the other colors. Perfectly Clear uses a patented algorithm that manages the dynamic range in a unique way, revealing the detail needed to produce this kind of depth.
- Light Diffusion. Perfectly Clear lets you create a softer look with warmer tones and captures the perfect portrait even in broad daylight.
- Skin & Depth bias. For realistic lighting on skin.
- Photoshop is powerful, but for Full Color Spectrum, Light Diffusion, automatic red-eye removal, you have to turn to Perfectly Clear.
- Vibrancy. Perfectly Clear mimics how the eye adjusts saturation, providing a color-vibrant photo. Sometimes digital cameras can cause photos to look washed out/faded because they have a linear response to light. But our solution overcomes this problem by looking at each channel independently.