- Feb 25, 2019
You must be registered for see images
Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 1.95 GB (In Total)
Photo editing software - Accelerate your workflow with the new touch-ready workspace, new content-aware technology and new selection refinement.
Experience an all-in-one photo editor and graphic design software that will change the way you edit photos.PaintShop Pro continues to be inspired by its users whose feedback is the driving force behind every innovation.
Edit, crop, resize, remove noise, sharpen, enhance colors, use curves and levels and correct photos taken with a 360-degree camera by rotating or making them level or producing 'planet-like' effects.
Touch up your photos with high precision selection or cloning tools, photo restoration, makeover tools and flaw removal effects. Fix lens issues, distortions and chromatic aberrations with intuitive functions.
Use multiple layers and masks to create incredible photos and graphic design projects. Add your special touch with painting and drawing tools and creative content like patterns, gradients and colour palettes.
PaintShop Pro's RAW lab arms you with powerful RAW image editing capabilities, including before and after preview options. Create stunning HDR photos by combining multiple exposures.
Work faster with batch processing and scripts and support for nearly any file format you want.
Enjoy support for 64-bit versions of third-party plugins, such as Topaz Labs, Nik Collection by DXO, Adobe and more.
Find the workspace that suits your photo editing needs and style.
Access a wide range of built-in templates to create collages, greeting cards, social media images, web banners, brochures and so much more. Play with photo stamps, Bokeh or Retro tools and a variety of fun filters and effects to effortlessly transform your photos.
PaintShop Pro values not just your creativity, but also the practical aspects of saving, transferring, organizing and sharing your assets.
Push your creative boundaries with powerful new photo editing and design tools and features powered by cutting-edge technology.
Clone technology at its finest. The all-new, content-aware SmartClone feature allows you to easily merge elements from multiple images and seamlessly integrate them into one. SmartClone capabilities are diverse and can be used for simple retouches to interesting designs and compositions.
Touch-ready, highly simplified workspace that allows you to focus exclusively on quick photo edits for wow-factor results.
The Selection tool just got so much stronger. A Refine Brush has been added to your Selection toolset to enable you to select an object with extreme precision and accuracy, down to a single strand of hair. You'll have to see it to believe it.
The Text tool has undergone impressive enhancements to both speed and responsiveness, and delivers noticeable improvements in rendering, inputting, editing, and wrapping.
Get exactly the results you want with PaintShop Pro's innovative tools and features. Enjoy a full-featured photo and design toolset to help you create just about anything with ease.
- Crop & correct
- Selection tools
- 360° camera support
- RAW photo editing
- HDR tools
- Layers & Masks
- Digital drawing & painting
- Creative content
- Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 with the latest service pack (64-bit or 32-bit editions)
- For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 or later
- For Pic-to-Painting: Windows 10 (64-bit or 32-bit editions)
- Intel Core i-series or AMD Phenom II and above (Intel SandyBridge or AMD Fusion and above recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for 360° photo, SmartClone, and Pic-to-Painting plugin support)
- 1.5 GB of available hard-disk space required (3 GB recommended for Pic-to-Painting plugin support)
- 1366x 768 resolution with 16-bit color display (1920x1080 resolution with 24-bit or higher color display recommended). Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver