Milenyals Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free unlock/openline/factory unlock Huawei datacard/pocket wifi

XYZ 

Usa
Staff member
Global Moderator
Supporter
Contributor
Respected Member
Half Member
Registered
Popularity
***Just post your IMEI and model***

For Huawei brands lang po

As long as I'm online, codes will be posted within a minute

Or within 24 hours at most

**UPDATE: Posible napong i-unlocK new models below -- need NV data extraction **

Huawei E5573s-320 (for firmware 21.0xxx only it's because 21.2xxxx above, extraction of hash code wont work)

Huawei E8372h

Huawei E5573s-606 (for firmware 21.0xxx only it's because 21.2xxxx above, extraction of hash code wont work)

Huawei E3372h

For the above models, download nyo muna ang dcUnlocker dito sa official site:

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Pasensiya na po kung hindi ko man maibigay ung simplest way kung paano i-extract ung nv files (and wala din ako time gumawa ng vid tutorial), since medyo technical ung gagawin....

Steps how to extract the hash code using dcUnlocker (yan Po ung need ko NOT the IMEI)

1. Need nyo ng USB cable para maiconnect si pocket wifi sa PC
2. Open dcUnlocker tapos i-connect mo na si pocket wifi (NOTE: tangalin muna ung ibang nakakabit ng USB-type adapter, kung meron man, sa PC para hindi mag cause ng problema sa pag acquire ng tamang port si pocket wifi)
3. Sa dcUnlocker click mo si detect/magnifying glass, hintaying madetect si model ng pocket wifi and check nyo din sa device manager ung port number to concur:
You must be registered for see images

4. Kapag detected na ni dcUnlocker, type this (exactly where it you should type as shown sa taas na fig):

AT^NVRDEX=50503,0,128

Then press "enter" para tumakbo na ung command
5. After that may lalabas na mga hash codes.

6. Just Copy and paste them dito sa thread.

==================== To those NOT working ung command sa DCUnlocker=======================

Donwload the app below and see above screenshot (credits to original SS creator)
Check nyo muna kay DCunlocker kung aling "com" nakalagay ung modem nyo

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Post your Hash 1 and Hash 2 here

NOTE: for firmware version 21.110xxxxx lang po, There is NO guarantee na supported ung 21.2xxxx, also, I cannot recommend downgrading ur firmware dahil it's a big risk po.

===Sa mga off-topic questions, although related to datacard/pocket wifi, PM nyo lang po===

**UPDATE: RESET UNLOCK CODE COUNTER HUAWEI MODEM (NEWER METHOD)**

How To Reset Unlock Code Counter To Huawei Modem
1. Post your IMEI here and wait for my reply for your RESET HASH CODE
2. Download the latest DCcrap here:
3. Open DC-Unlocker and select huawei modems and click on search it will search for your modem data. (if USB dongle gamit nyo, KEEP your default dashboard OFF/CLOSE/NOT RUNNING)

4. Now Enter This Code To Dc-Unlocker Screen
AT^CARDLOCK=” NEW / OLD ALGO HASH Code” Check Below Screen Shot I have used on E1732 and it’s a old algo modem so I have sent
AT^CARDLOCK=”57ae817cf69404d564dc42e82d552c29” to modem

5. Click search ulit and then Check The Result if the unlock attempts counter is set to zero

*Thanks to the original creator of the DCcrap screenshots*

***How to input the unlock code for models E5220 or basta ung wlang pop up na dialogue box to input the unlock code***

1) Insert Any invalid SIM Card into WI-FI Router and Start it.

2) Connect your laptop or android cp to your pocket wifi via wifi connection or usb cable .

3) Open
to your browser.

4) mag Log in ka na. Click SETTINGS => DIAL-UP => UNLOCK SIM

--For Smart Bro Pocket Wifi Log in
(username: smartbro )(password: smartbro)

--For Globe Tattoo Pocket Wifi Log in
(username: admin)(password: admin)

5) Now you can see the box which is asking to enter the SIMLOCK CODE,

6) Enter The SIMLOCK CODE

7) Click on APPLY. That’s It Your modem is unlocked successfully.

Sa mga old models ng USB dongle na wlang auto pop up para mailagay ung unlock code, just download below Huawei Mobile Partner app: Mobile Partner -
Install nyo muna and then open nyo, tpos ikabit nyo napo si USB dongle (NOTE: i close nyo muna ung default dashboard ng modem nyo)

***Credits to those who provided the screenshots

You may also check your model below:

pisot12

Linta
Half Member
Registered
Popularity
Pa seen paps.

E5220s - 2

tas pa turo narin kng pano. or anjan na sa taas yung instructon?hehe