- Feb 25, 2019
You must be registered for see images
Languages: English | File Size: 23.91 MB
gSyncit enables syncing Outlook calendars, contacts, notes, and tasks with your Google, Toodledo, Todoist, Pocket Informant Online, Evernote, Simplenote, Nozbe accounts.
It also supports syncing Calendars and Contacts with iCloud, AOL, Yahoo! many other services that support CardDav and CalDav access.
Faster sync with Google and other supported services.
Sync attachments between Outlook and Google events.
Sync Google Apps Domain Global Address List with Outlook contacts.
Filter CalDav events using keyword filtering options.
Sync attendees between Outlook and Informant Online.
Basic task sync with Todoist (requires Todoist premium account).
- Use gSyncit to sync Outlook with mobile/table devices or another Outlook installation.
- Sync with Google account calendars, contacts, tasks and notes.
- Sync with Toodledo, Todoist, Pocket Informant, Evernote, Simplenote, DropBox, and Nozbe
- Sync with CalDav and CardDav services like iCloud, AOL, Yahoo, and Memotoo
- Syncing calendar attachments with Google and CalDav events
- Duplicate removal wizard for finding & removing duplicates in Outlook folders.
- ONE and TWO WAY syncing of Outlook calendars, contacts, notes and tasks.
- Sync Outlook categories with Google calendar event colors.
- Sync with multiple Outlook profiles and service accounts (e.g. multiple Google accounts).
- Automatically matches entries to avoid duplicate items when syncing.
- Customize sync options to control how, when and what you want to sync.
- Keyword and Outlook category filters to control the Outlook content you want to sync.
- Advanced options to sync Outlook items based on categories.
Sync Google/Outlook event attachments.
Sync Google Domain contact list to Outlook (including photos).
Basic sync support between Todoist and Outlook
Advanced event keyword filtering for CalDav and Google events.
Ability to assign default availability/visibility when syncing with CalDav services.
Added ability to sync Google event colors with Outlook categories.
Sync Outlook notes to a Gmail mailbox for two-way note syncing between Outlook and Gmail notes.
Updated all Google syncing operations to use Open Authentication for improved security.
Sync Outlook distribution lists with Google groups.
Updated keywork filtering to support combinding criteria like starts with, contains, ends with and equals.
Support for syncing Outlook tasks with Todoist task lists.
Support syncing with CalDav and CardDav for exchange of calendar, contact and task information with with iCloud, AOL, Fruxx, Yahoo, Memotoo and many other "DAV" enabled services. Also includes support for syncing attachments for calendar events.
Migrated all legacy components to the latest Microsoft .Net v4.0 compliant releases for future compatibility with Windows and .Net releases.
Disable syncing when using battery power.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 or higher
- Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firebox
- Microsoft Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 & Office 365 (Desktop Client)
64-bit version requires Outlook 2010/2013/2016 64-bit and not just Windows 64-bit. Otherwise, install the 32-bit version of gSyncit including if using Windows 64-bit. You can confirm the "bit" version of Outlook used on Outlook File / Help or File / Accounts panel.