- Feb 25, 2019
You must be registered for see images
Windows x64 | Languages: English, French | File Size: 43.96 MB
Eclipse HDR PRO - Create professional photos with advanced HDR editing.
Eclipse HDR Pro puts you back in control of your photos. There has never been a faster or easier way to create professional HDR images.With full control over lighting and exposure, you can achieve a new level of creativity with your RAW and HDR projects.- Easily re-expose your images without compromising on detail and color.
- Eclipse HDR provides full resolution tone mapping in real time. No halo, no color shift, just balanced and natural-looking HDR images.
- You can see the results in the image to the left.
- Eclipse HDR Pro puts you back in control of your photos. There has never been a faster or easier way to create professional HDR images.
- With full control over lighting and exposure, you can achieve a new level of creativity with your RAW and HDR projects.
- Eclipse HDR comes with a complete RAW and image processing module that lets you optimize your RAW images.
- Precision-edit color, brightness and saturation in specific areas of your photos with the wide selection of curves. You can completely transform colors in your images without branding or artifacts.
- Eclipse HDR Pro supports over 600 cameras.
- Custom Presets. Batch Mode & Raw Processing.
- Advanced Tonemapping Management. Color Equalizer. Ultra-wide chromatic scale.
- Eclipse HDR comes ready to use with a wide range of effects and HDR Styles to play with!
- Eclipse HDR does both - you can correct and enhance your photos while keeping a natural, realistic look. Or you can go wild and create stunning surreal effects that will turn your photos into works of art.
- Switch on (or off) the lights wherever you want them in your photo!
- HDR ReLight automatically detects ambient light sources in your photos and lets you edit the white balance, temperature, tint and intensity to stunning effect.
- Switch daytime to night, or totally change the color of your lighting. You can even use this function to create studio-quality pictures with a basic lighting set-up.
- Denoising can sometimes mean lost details, but not with Eclipse HDR.
- This powerful feature processes multiple RAWs or JPEGs to correct noise and grain in your photos with no over-smoothing or artifacts.
- Now you can admire every detail of your evening and nighttime shots.
- Eclipse HDR has already proved to be one of the best and most versatile HDR tools available today. This easy-to-use software is perfect for enhancing all kinds of photographs, including landscape, interior, panorama, architecture and real estate to name just a few.
- OS : Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor Intel or AMD
- 100 MB free disk space