- Feb 25, 2019
You must be registered for see images
File size: 525 MB
zip file contains all of the Intel Ethernet network drivers and software for currently supported versions of Windows*, Linux*, and FreeBSD* for most Intel Ethernet Adapters. Not all Intel Ethernet Adapters and Intel Ethernet Controllers are supported under every version of Windows, Linux, or FreeBSD. This is a large file. We recommend ing smaller files for your operating system if you don't need software for every OS.
See the readme file for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues.
About Intel drivers
The driver or software for your Intel component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don't lose features or customizations.
- Release 24.4 removed the following from the installation package:
* Support for PRO/100 devices
* DOS drivers
* UEFI driver support for PCI/PCI-X devices
* Support for WinCE
- Upgrading to Release 24.4 or later will automatically remove FCoE if it was
installed in a previous release. Please see BootUtil.txt if you use FCoE Boot.
- Removed the Microsoft* Windows* 10 RS3 (NDIS65) Universal Drivers. Please use
the NDIS68 drivers.