Milenyals Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Share [Light Novel] Overlord - Kugane Maruyama

julan10

Linta
Half Member
Registered
Popularity

Overlord - Kugane Maruyama​

You must be registered for see images attach

Synopsis:

In 21st century, world entered a new stage of VR games…and “YGGDRASIL” is considered top of all MMORPG…but, After announcing that all its servers will be off, the internet game ‘Yggdrasil’ shut down…or so was supposed to happen, but for some reason, the player character did not log out some time after the server was closed. NPCs start to become sentient. A normal youth who loves gaming in the real world seemed to have been transported into an alternate world along with his guild, becoming the strongest mage with the appearance of a skeleton, Momonga. He leads his guild “Ainz Ooal Gown” towards an unprecedented legendary fantasy adventure!

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Volume 1 - 12 is from YenPress update ko na lang 13 and 14 pag may official na.. Fan translated Vol 13-14
One of my favorite. I am accepting Albedo figures kahit ung nendoroid na exclusive version na lang ung may Ainz pillow (1st release) hahaha. Joke lang.

I will post more of my recommended LN and WN in the future. Most of it were kingdom building types.

Please Hit Like!

Last edited:

Shigaraki

The Demon Emperor
Half Member
Registered
Popularity
I never knew na may Light Novel ito. Thanks for sharing, cumrade!

reyka18

Tipaklong
Half Member
Registered
Popularity
yun may mababasa na ulit pag walang magawa salamt po dito