Milenyals Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Information Lockdown V2.0

gumboiii 

Pusa
Supporter
Half Member
Registered
Popularity
So after one whole year and despite billions owed, we’re literally back where we started. Any tips on how to be productive or new hobbies/ pastimes to pick-up this lockdown? How are you guys spending this isolation period?

IngkongTales

Pusa
Half Member
Registered
Popularity
Try searching for DIYs at Instructables.com
Watxh Key and Peele!!!

gumboiii 

Pusa
Supporter
Half Member
Registered
Popularity
The magic of key and peele is despite how many skits you watch there always seems to be a new vid you haven’t yet seen hahaha

Content69

Kuneho
Half Member
Registered
Popularity
Step out of your comfort zone as you have an opportunity to do what you haven't tried. In my experience, I was exhausted from finding a job even before the pandemic, months have been wasted just to find a job, I tried lalamove which is not really my thing but after one month I stopped. Then eventually I started my business which is what my dream and what i actually want to do with my life. Then I felt great again, I feel happy today, so guys don't be discourage about not having a job find something that will make you happy and make you money in the process.

gumboiii 

Pusa
Supporter
Half Member
Registered
Popularity
So glad you have found happiness and pursued your passion. We’d love to support your business! Post ka lang dito bro

bryanezz

Dragon na may tattoong sisiw
Half Member
Registered
Popularity
try to be a reseller of items that is not too expensive to buy by your neighbours or friends pra kumita k rn ng extra

6letterlong

Baboy Ramo
Half Member
Registered
Popularity
So after one whole year and despite billions owed, we’re literally back where we started. Any tips on how to be productive or new hobbies/ pastimes to pick-up this lockdown? How are you guys spending this isolation period?
gumboiiiMag bemta ka mga gamit o kaya mag tanim ka

gumboiii 

Pusa
Supporter
Half Member
Registered
Popularity
Pre nag tanim ako ng pechay lintek nag- mukbang mga ibon hahaha

Hotdogman10

Pusa
Half Member
Registered
Popularity
Try to search for diy recipes of food you can sell. Last time there was a surge of homemade kimchis

gumboiii 

Pusa
Supporter
Half Member
Registered
Popularity
This is a good suggestion however isn’t the market for home-made food items overly saturated? Not looking for a steady sideline, kailangan ko lang pamparaos for the next few days. Ayoko humilata at mag Netflix ng isang buong linggo hahaha

vengefulcherry

Kuneho
Respected Member
Half Member
Registered
Popularity
learn new stuff you never thought learning... like playing a guitar, you never wanted to play one since you never thought you have talent for it...for example lang