- Feb 25, 2019
You must be registered for see images
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 70 lectures (7h 33m) | Size: 2.98 GB
Be able to sit for and pass the MTA 98-381 Python Certificate exams.
What you'll learnLearn how to develop impressing Python applications in a few minutes/ hours.
Add Python 3 to your Resume by Understanding Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Create Programs using your logic and data structures
How to program the right way.
Automate Coding Tasks By Building Custom Python Functions.
Improve Efficiency, Save Time, Maximize Productivity.
You will not need any any prior knowledge - so get started now!
You should be committed to run through the course and become knowledgeable about Python.
Nothing else! It's just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today!
Do you need to earn your Python Certification? If so, you've come to the right place!
Master Python and Pass the MTA 98-381 Exam! Learn the basic of computer programming, variables, if-statements and decision making, loops, funtions and files input-output, XML Processing and Database Handling.
After this course you will be able to code your fancy app for your work or your personal porfolio. Learning Python will give you more opportunities for jobs and career advancement because Python is one of the most requested skills in 2019!
This course requires no previous programming or Python experience. If you've never programmed a computer before, or if you know another programming language and want to learn Python, this course will teach you everything you need.
Join over 200,000 students just like you who're having massive success in Python.
Want to go from no previous coding experience -- overwhelmed and confused about where to even start -- to advanced Python programmer, able to seamlessly build creative and exciting programs with confidence?
You wouldn't be reading this otherwise. Here's the great news.
You've just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth beginner to advanced Python programming course online.
Whether you want to:
- become an in-demand Python developer for exciting software companies
- go freelance and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- sharpen your core programming skills to reach the advanced level
- simply bring your own ideas to life with your first profitable program
...this complete Python developer course is exactly what you need, and more. (You'll even get a certification of completion to add to your arsenal)
Here's just some of what you'll learn
(It's okay if you don't understand all this yet, you will in the course)
· All the essential Python keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you're coding and why - making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
· Find out how to use cool new Python features like modules.
· How to safely and install all necessary coding tools with less time and no frustrating installations or setups
· Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and the Python API (the protocols and tools for building applications) so you can code for all platforms
· How to develop powerful Python applications using one of the most powerful Integrated Development Environments on the market, Visual Studio Code! - Meaning you can code functional programs easier.
· Python know-how for tools such as the Spring framework, popular amongst enterprise-level development (for big clients)
· Advanced coding tips and tricks used by the world's most in-demand programmers as well as the top tech companies, so you can create apps not only for yourself, but as a profitable business on your terms if you choose to
And much, much more...
Don't worry if none of that made sense. We'll go into great detail explaining each and every core concept, programming term, and buzzwords you need to create your exciting Python programs.
By the end of this comprehensive course, you'll master Python programming no matter what level of experience you're at right now. You'll understand what you are doing, and why you are doing it. This isn't a recipe book, you'll use your own creativity to make unique, intuitive programs.