- Feb 25, 2019
You must be registered for see images
Title: Heart Beat Jazz, Vol. 2
Year Of Release: 2014
Label: Herzog Records
Genre: Jazz, Vocal Jazz, Nu Jazz
Quality: FLAC (tracks) / MP3 320 Kbps
Total Time: 44:06
Total Size: 278 Mb / 114 Mb
01. Nighthawks - Camel Eyes (05:43)
02. Jeff Cascaro & hr-Bigband - That Old Black Magic (03:14)
03. Triband - Before We Fall (03:23)
04. Alexander Stewart - Call Me (03:10)
05. Jessica Gall - Riviera (03:25)
06. The Pasadena Roof Orchestra - Puttin' On the Ritz (03:32)
07. Rafael Cortes - La Meiga (05:34)
08. Lily Dahab - Huellas (05:17)
09. LebiDerya - On Birli (06:50)
10. Les Brunettes - And So It Goes (03:58)
Picture the scene: an enchanted courtyard in Hamburg, Germany, wild vines entwined around an old redbrick house, music drifting out from the ground floor of a converted factory that once housed the fire brigade - this is the place the Herzog Records team calls home.
The quest to find music with substance is something we feel is a team effort. Ultimately, our aim is to change the world through music. That's why we like to keep our office
doors open, even if we don't have the golden key.
With its beat inspired by the pulse of the city, the music released by Herzog Records exudes a life-affirming qualit. This is why the compilation is entitled "Heart Beat Jazz".
This is the second volume of the devastating Heart Beat Jazz Compilation by Herzog Records!
ALL MY RELEASES