- Feb 25, 2019
You must be registered for see images
Video: .MP4, 1920x1080, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 1h 43m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 1.08 GB
Learn how to quickly draw dog portraits in illustrator using only a mouse and pen tool.
Learn techniques to break up a portrait into visible color patterns to create depth yet keeping a simplistic style. Use the pen tool to snap, cut, and quickly flush out your portrait.
This class dives right into:
1. How to setup the file to make it easy on you. Live look at dog vector illustrations, how they are built, and getting a sense of style and detail. Also we take a look at other illustrations I have done.
2. Drawing the nose - it's a focal point!
3. Drawing the eyes to have soul. Last part of video has a speed build to watch for.
4. Drawing an ear and punch techniques with detailed areas using the pathfinder tool.
5. (speed) Drawing the mouth - how much slobber do you really need?
6. (speed) Drawing the fur. I've sped up this group of videos so it's fun and fast to watch but also gives you the tips and tricks during the process.
6. (speed) Drawing the fur... you get it - lot's of fur.
7. Final - Dropping the illustration into a live working packaging project for real life results!
8. (speed) EXTRA VIDEO: Speed build for fun to watch on a darker colored dog.